HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH THE MOLD DETOX DIET COURSE?
We created the Mold Detox Diet with a mind to our audience. Mold-exposed folks suffer from brain fog, with short attention spans, and have difficulty retaining new information. We made this EASY to use.
"I am really struggling with anxiety and feeling overwhelmed. My concentration is terrible. I was scared to start something new, but this program made it doable for me. If it wasn't for Mold Detox Diet, I would still be stuck. Now I feel empowered." ~ Sue N
We crafted the videos so that they are animated.
You will see text writing, as well as hear the voice talking. We added colors and pictures to accentuate the learning process, and we animated the pictures when possible.
Tips for Learning Success
- Bring a notebook and pen to your session, so you can jot down notes.
- All of the important info is in the handouts for each module. We recommend that you print them and make a folder/notebook to for easy reference. Practitioners, You can make as many copies as you need for your patients.
- Allow yourself time between videos. We know the moldy brain may need to take time for information to soak in or even watch the videos over and over. We encourage you to watch them as many times as you need to.
Tips for Healing Success
- When you start the diet plan, being prepared makes all the difference. Use the meal planner and shopping guide.
- Refer to the supplements that we talk about for gut healing. We provide a link to a dispensary to purchase them to help your recovery process.
- Work with one of our dieticians if you are having difficulty due to moldy brain or sensitivities.
Haven’t Started the Course Yet?
Let us know what your biggest stumbling block is. We can help.
This is NOT a restrictive diet with 12 foods on the list. These foods are yummy. You will not go hungry.
- Snacks? Check.
- Teas? Check.
- Eating on the road? Check.
- Quick and easy to make meals? Check.
Here is one of the most popular recipes, included in the course:
Turkey Meatball and Kale Soup (one pot – 30 mins)
1 lb ground turkey
4 large carrots, sliced
4 cloves garlic
2 bay leaves
1 bunch kale
1 onion, diced
1 bunch fresh herbs (optional)
6 c organic vegetable or chicken broth
3 grinds black pepper
2 tbsp TigerNut flour
¾ tsp salt
4 tbsp coconut oil
Brown the turkey in the coconut oil, with the garlic and onions. Add in the other spices and mix well. Then, add the broth. Bring to boil. Add kale and fresh herbs. Dilute TigerNut flour in 2 tbsp water until dissolved. Add to soup mixture. Simmer 5 minutes.