Healing Lyme: Understanding Mold, the Limbic System & the Vagus Nerve
Apr 01, 2021
Listen as Dr. Margaret Christensen and Mimi MacLean, mom of 5 and Lyme Warrior, discuss chronic Lyme and the connection to mold.
You can find the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Some main points discussed:
- When someone comes to you with unsolved chronic symptoms, how do you approach testing, diagnosing, and finding the root cause of disease?
- When someone comes to you when they were first diagnosed with Lyme disease, what are your first steps?
- What treatments have you seen the most success with chronic Lyme and getting to the root cause of any chronic illness?
- Mold is one of my triggers that I have had a hard time eradicating from my life. I would love to dive into the topic of mold?
- What can people do to find out if they have it? How do they get rid of mold?
- Can we address mold in the home? Do you have to get rid of all your personal belongings if you find out you have mold in the home?